Around the world, people are organizing activities during the 6th UN Global Road Safety Week. Today we are featuring some of the amazing work done by the UN Road Safety Fund (UNRSF) and their implementing partners.
The UNRSF is delighted to join the global campaign with several activities:
- a social media campaign, sharing voices from the field.
- A video message advocating for speed management with high-level representatives such as
- Mr Jean Todt, UN Secretary General's Special Envoy for Road Safety
- Ms Adina Valean, European Union Commissioner for Transport
- Ms Olga Algayerova, Executive Secretary of the UNECE
- Ms Amida Salsiah Alisjahbana, Executive Secretary of the UN Economic Commission for Asia and Pacific
- and many more.
- UN Info podcast on road safety with the UN Secretary General's Special Envoy for Road Safety, Mr Jean Todt (available on 19 May).
- The #SlowDownChallenge on social media promoting walking, cycling or swimming during the week, in coordination with the EU.
- UNRSF implementing partners will also take action during that week such as the UNESCWA Regional Workshop on Road Safety in the Arab countries.
Follow their work
Website Twitter Facebook Instagram